Berkeley Lab Theory Group Computing
Members and guests of the Theoretical Physics Group at Berkeley Lab have access to a number of computing resources. These include:
- A PC based system running the Scientific Linux distribution of Linux. Read about the details of the System Configuration. The group owns several Mathematica licenses running on machines in this system.
- Printing and Scanning resources.
- A webserver providing Personal Web Pages, and wikis for working groups. Contact management to describe your needs.
- Subversion repositories to facilitate collaboration on papers or on code. We now also host git repositories.
- Euler -- A High Performance cluster for performing CPU intensive calculations, including MPI computation. For accounts on this cluster, see management.
New Users should start by reading the Quick Start Guide.
This guide, along with the FAQ should answer most questions you'll have.